As of right now, you can snag two boxes of Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets for just $7.40 shipped. That’s just $.03 per sheet. Here’s how: Choose the Subscribe & Save option, and make sure your $.50 coupon is clipped as well. But hurry – you never know when Amazon will raise its prices.
Dryer sheets have all sorts of other practical uses as well. Here are ten other ways to use them:
- If you have a frying pan with tough, caked on food just soak overnight with a dryer sheet and a small bit of hot water on the bottom of the pan. In the morning, you’ll be able to wipe clean like magic!
- Dryer sheets can be used to remove soapy buildup in your shower easily and leave glass shiny.
- Place them anywhere you want a fresh smell: laundry baskets, bottom of trash cans, in suitcases, and in gym bags
- Dryer sheets can also be used to keep pesky bugs like bees and mosquitoes away
- Use a dryer sheet for removing dust from a TV screen or computer monitor
- To remove soot from a candle, use a dryer sheet
- To reduce static in hair and on clothing
- Get crafty: Use a dryer sheet as an accessory in hair or on clothing
- Use a dryer sheet to pick up pet hair on furniture and fabric
- Place a dryer sheet inside your toilet paper roll. With each spin, the fragrance is released