Amazon Subscribe & Save Discounts: Apple Jacks, Bounce Dryer Refill Bars


Apple Jacks Cereal, 12.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

Wow! This great cereal deal makes Kellogg’s Apple Jacks Cereal just $1.47/box, shipped right to your front door! Here’s how:  Save an extra 25% off Kellogg’s cereals sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code KELRTEC2 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%.

bounce dryer refill bar
Bounce Outdoor Fresh 4 Month Refill Dryer Bar, 2.55-Ounce

Choose Subscribe & Save to bring your price on the Bounce Outdoor Fresh 4 Month Refill Dryer Bar down to$5.94, and “clip” the $.50 off online coupon on the page here to bring your final price to just $5.44.
Hurry, if you see any cereal deals you want to take advantage of, jump on them right away. Amazon’s Grocery Deals have been *HOT* lately, but the prices have been fluctuating like crazy. The prices seem to go up as soon as we tell you about them.

Thanks to Meredith on Facebook for the heads-up!



This entry was posted in Amazon Grocery Deals and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Related posts:
Amazon Grocery Deals: Popchips Tortilla Ranch Chips (12 Bags) Just $15.17 ($1.26/Per Bag)
Amazon Grocery Deals: Quilted Northern Toilet Paper (48 Rolls) $21.99
Amazon Grocery Deals: Libby’s Organic Chickpea (Garbanzo) Beans (15-Oz, 12-Pack) Just $16.66 Shipped
Amazon Grocery Deals: Kleenex Facial Tissues, 85-Count (Pack of 36) Just $28.17 Shipped
Amazon Grocery Deals: Duracell AA Batteries (30 ct) $11.32 Shipped

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge