Frugal clothes shopping
Describe 'Frugal clothes shopping' here
There are many ways to save money on clothes for the family.
1. Shop clearance sales and buy ahead for the next season for your children by buying a size or two bigger.
2. Shop consignment stores. If you get to know the owners you can ask for them to call you when a certain size or brand comes in. Once Upon a Child would call be when Gymboree items came into the store in the size I was looking for.
3. Shop garage sales. Some communities put on a larger garage sale throughout the year offering discounted prices on baby items and children's clothing.
4. Never turn down hand-me-downs from friends, neighbors or coworkers.
5. Use coupons at your favorite stores. I get 40% off coupons for Justice in the mail and through my email.
6. Shop at your local Goodwill. Ask if they have set days for certain deals. Here they offer quarter day, and buy one get two free days on certain colors.
7. Learn when your favorite stores markdown prices on clothing.