I discovered by accident a little trick that allows you to print multiple copies of coupons that you could usually only print one or two of. If you open your active printers folder you can "restart" the document after the coupon prints and it will reprint it. I just watch to see that the coupon has printed and then hit restart before it finishes. You can do it multiple times to get lots of prints on high value coupons!!
Related Forum Threads
- 50+ Popular Brands/Companies to Contact for Coupons (Save Hundreds of Dollars Every Year!) Last post on 1/2/14 at 8:47am in Couponing
- Clairol $5 off 2 Products Coupon Debate and Controversy Last post on 7/8/13 at 8:35pm in Couponing
- Walmart Couponers Busted for Illegal Overage Last post on 1/14/14 at 2:15pm in Couponing
- Coupon Organization Last post on 5/22/12 at 3:21pm in Money Saving Tips: Food
- couponbug.com Last post on 8/10/06 at 12:47pm in Money Matters
This is a spit-out-your-coffee-laughing type of book about a young chip and dale sort of guy who is completely overwhelmed by being a boy toy to three cougars. He thinks of himself as the modern...
We bought this for our then 6 year old daughter Christmas of 2013. She loves it and still plays with it. She likes recording memories and she loves the voice activated password (It totally works...
I bought this dress to fit our 18 inch American Girl Doll (shopping ahead for Christmas before all of the good stuff is sold out!). This dress costs $19 if you include the shipping. I thought...
Great Story! A little different from her other stories that I have read, but catchy. Has a dark element to the story but adds a twist to the usual. Plus it is based in Ireland which is always a...
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products. I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal. When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1. ...
Trick to print multiple copies of coupons
post #1 of 24
7/11/10 at 7:05pm
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
post #2 of 24
7/12/10 at 2:26am
post #3 of 24
7/12/10 at 6:37am
post #4 of 24
7/12/10 at 7:41am
post #5 of 24
7/12/10 at 5:24pm
post #6 of 24
7/12/10 at 5:32pm
I've heard this trick might work. If you print the max number of coupons, log out of the site and then log in again under a different email address. That will give you additional copies and still keep you legal.
post #7 of 24
7/15/10 at 10:00am
Yes, that does work, or like I do - have my son log in and print from his email address. I especially do that with the $10 off Disney movies if I plan to purchase them as gifts. Or he will do it on his own for a food item he likes, for instance Cold Stone Creamery Qs.
post #8 of 24
5/15/12 at 10:23pm
post #9 of 24
5/16/12 at 4:30am
- Trick to print multiple copies of coupons
Currently, there are 115 Active Users (0 Members and 115 Guests)
- › Jump Starter Emergency Hammer with Air Compressor 10000mAh High... 5 minutes ago
- › Don't forget Swag crunch extravaganza 33 minutes ago
- › Which popcorn brand had the least unpopped kernels? Anyone care to... 3 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Heads up on Birthday Express 4 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Cabbage Patch Kids Costco 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Forever 21 bogo sale 5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › How to Attach Buttons 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Is this a good deal?? 5 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Discovered a great way to store my ribbon! *pic* 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Homemade Birthday Cake Ideas 6 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Catnip by aimee28
- › Keepsake Box by Annie's Mom
- › Ebuddy ® Disney Frozen Elsa Sparkle Princess Dress for 18"... by Annie's Mom
- › Dark Witch (Cousins O'Dwyer) by Ellie Mae
- › Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo, 12.6 Ounce... by Annie's Mom
- › Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes by Annie's Mom
- › GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches... by Annie's Mom
- › Banzai Soak N Splash Water Slide by Annie's Mom
- › Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center by Annie's Mom
- › Resolve Carpet Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Annie's Mom
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -...
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update
- › The Stockpile
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -...
- › The Who & What - 2013 Goals and...
- › Contest Terms and Conditions Mommy Me Time
- › Using Foursquare to Save