Alright, by now you've probably heard about Swagbucks. I kept hearing about it well before I finally signed up. It is one of the easiest online money (or gift card) makers I've tried!
Since Friday is Mega Swagbucks day - and your chances of winning huge Swagbucks is greatly increased - I thought I'd take the opportunity to talk you into signing up. One of the things that was holding me back was that I didn't want to download anything. So, here are 6 easy ways to earn Swagbucks without buying or downloading anything! (See also Part 2: Using the Toolbar and Part 3: Rewards)
- Searching. You do not have to download the toolbar to search. Just bookmark the Swagbucks homepage and head there anytime you have a search you need to do. Swagbucks uses Google to power their search engine. However, unlike Google, the paid advertisements are interspersed with the results and often have nothing to do with what youâ€™re searching for. It seems like Target comes up no matter what I'm searching for. You can use the search engine to bring up your favorite pages such as facebook, or Mommysavers.
- Special Offers. You can earn 2 Swagbucks daily without even completing any offers. It is under NOSO â€“ No Obligation Special Offers. Skip all the offers, or check â€œnoâ€ and you'll be rewarded with 2 Swagbucks after a few clicks.
- Daily Polls. Every day you can earn 1 Swagbuck for voting in the daily poll. I always search Swagbucks "daily poll" to find the page and get another chance at winning a search.
- Trusted Surveys. In addition to earning SB by completing surveys, you can get 1 SB for each survey you begin but aren't eligible for (up to 5 daily).
- Games. You will get 2SB randomly when you close out of a game. I've found that it is every other time you go back to the games homepage from a game.
- SwagTV. I don't know much about the Swag Videos, but you are randomly awarded Swagbucks for watching the videos.
- Codes. Check the Swagbucks blog and facebook page and you may find a swag code. Codes are also found hidden on the Swagbucks site, on the toolbar, and on the Twitter feed. Enter these codes on the Swagbucks homepage to have their value added to your account.
- Refer people. You can earn 1 Swagbuck for every Swagbuck your referrals earn through searches, up to 1,000. So invite your friends and family! You can post your Swagbucks wins to your Facebook feed, or grab a referral button to put on your blog. Several Mommysavers members have even posted their referral links in the Networking Group.
To sign up, just go to Swagbucks! You'll get 30 Swagbucks just for joining.