Mommysavers › Forums › Frugal/Simple Living › Work at Home Ideas › 8 Easy Ways to Earn Money with Swagbucks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8 Easy Ways to Earn Money with Swagbucks - Page 3

post #21 of 39
I tried to claim an Amazon code they gave me when I turned in swagbucks and the site said that claim code had already been claimed by another account....it's like they gave two of us the same code. I'm waiting to hear from customer service.
post #22 of 39
I LOVE swagbucks!!! I've got about $200 already in amazon gift cards this year I'm saving for Christmas shopping! Deemom, I've had really good luck with their customer service. I had one problem with an item I ordered (wrong amount although the item was fine) so they let me keep the item and sent me another one in the right amount. Good deal for me! I've also had them refund swagbucks to me if I had a problem.

Did you sign up under me? Only reason I ask is that I've got an "in" there, and I've been able to intervene in one instance when one of my "signees" had trouble but I don't think I can help everyone on the internet signed up!! If you signed up under me and can't get it resolved, let me know.
post #23 of 39
ok im sold. im going to do swagbucks, thanks ladies!
but i have a question. i'm on a mini laptop, and i'm so nervous about ads, spyware, etc. etc. being unknowingly downloaded into my laptop...

are these sites easy to navigate and do they respect your computer? lol. meaning...do you have problems with unwanted programs finding their way into your computer?
post #24 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthem View Post

ok im sold. im going to do swagbucks, thanks ladies!
but i have a question. i'm on a mini laptop, and i'm so nervous about ads, spyware, etc. etc. being unknowingly downloaded into my laptop...

are these sites easy to navigate and do they respect your computer? lol. meaning...do you have problems with unwanted programs finding their way into your computer?

I've not had any trouble at all. I even have the toolbar installed (easier to remember to search if it's there) and still had no trouble at all.
post #25 of 39
ok aliadam. i used your link to sign up. honestly...i visited your other page in your link, but unless i can see for myself what you're talking about *physically*, i can't understand any of it. it's just the way my brain is wired...

so i signed up lol. because you're explaining yourself clearly, but without the images to see and follow, i'm lost..kwim?

anyway. now i have also installed the toolbar and im happy because as i was reading up on the toolbar there was a huge NO SPAM! icon! so that makes me rest easy. this laptop is actually my sisters and i don't want any crazy viruses running rampant on it! sheesh she'd have a fit (even though she's tech saavy and could fix it).

so now...i'm trying to navigate. i have 36 bucks so far, for just navigating and signing up under you aliadam. now my only other thing is...exactly how many swag bucks before i can get a 5.00 gift card? i just need a general number to be working towards before redeeming LOL.
post #26 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthem View Post

ok aliadam. i used your link to sign up. honestly...i visited your other page in your link, but unless i can see for myself what you're talking about *physically*, i can't understand any of it. it's just the way my brain is wired...

so i signed up lol. because you're explaining yourself clearly, but without the images to see and follow, i'm lost..kwim?

anyway. now i have also installed the toolbar and im happy because as i was reading up on the toolbar there was a huge NO SPAM! icon! so that makes me rest easy. this laptop is actually my sisters and i don't want any crazy viruses running rampant on it! sheesh she'd have a fit (even though she's tech saavy and could fix it).

so now...i'm trying to navigate. i have 36 bucks so far, for just navigating and signing up under you aliadam. now my only other thing is...exactly how many swag bucks before i can get a 5.00 gift card? i just need a general number to be working towards before redeeming LOL.

Thanks for signing up under me!! A $5 amazon gift card is 450 points. That sounds like a lot but can be earned pretty quickly. Many people get points for searching about 3 times a day...at least twice depending on how often you search. Just using the toolbar gives you another. I get codes at least 4 times or so a wk so those add up too. It's pretty easy to average 30 swagbucks per day and that will give you $10 in gift cards per month or $120 per year! People CAN get 75 swagbucks per day without referrals even, there are many people that do, but it requires more work....Swagbucks TV, games, surveys, etc. If you can get up to averaging 75 per day then you can get the 5 $5 gift cards for $25 per month or $300 per year!! Great for Christmas shopping.
post #27 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliadam View Post

I LOVE swagbucks!!! I've got about $200 already in amazon gift cards this year I'm saving for Christmas shopping! Deemom, I've had really good luck with their customer service. I had one problem with an item I ordered (wrong amount although the item was fine) so they let me keep the item and sent me another one in the right amount. Good deal for me! I've also had them refund swagbucks to me if I had a problem.

Did you sign up under me? Only reason I ask is that I've got an "in" there, and I've been able to intervene in one instance when one of my "signees" had trouble but I don't think I can help everyone on the internet signed up!! If you signed up under me and can't get it resolved, let me know.

Nope. I have had prompt email replies from them that impressed me. They said they get the Amazon card code directly from Amazon so it sounds like they screwed up. Oh well....out the $5.
post #28 of 39
ok...so far i'm at about 400 points. i have 291 calculated now but i took two 50 point each surveys that i havent gotten credited for yet...

the worst part of the site i think are the tasks. they take forever.

the easiest way to earn points IMO are to stay on super late. about about 3am EST the site switches over so it seems to just have swag points available EVERYWHERE. i just got 30 points playing those corny little advertising games that alot of companies link you to...

also, i watch swagtv ALL the time. well what i do is, i click the videos and let them play while i'm cleaning...it's basically like me earning points while i'm doing housework. i have a laptop so i carry it with me, set it next to me and click the videos and listen in as i do my housework. i watched about 20 videos in an hour that it took me to clean my kitchen and earned basically 10 points for cleaning the kitchen LOL.

and the videos are actually interesting and VERY informative.

you also get swagpoints for leaving thorough comments under the video comments sections!

so it's pretty great actually...

and the games are great.

plus i see where you earn swagbucks for shopping online. we may do our kmart shopping there for xmas...its 2 swagbucks for every 1.00 spent. a pretty good deal...
post #29 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthem View Post

ok...so far i'm at about 400 points. i have 291 calculated now but i took two 50 point each surveys that i havent gotten credited for yet...

the worst part of the site i think are the tasks. they take forever.

the easiest way to earn points IMO are to stay on super late. about about 3am EST the site switches over so it seems to just have swag points available EVERYWHERE. i just got 30 points playing those corny little advertising games that alot of companies link you to...

also, i watch swagtv ALL the time. well what i do is, i click the videos and let them play while i'm cleaning...it's basically like me earning points while i'm doing housework. i have a laptop so i carry it with me, set it next to me and click the videos and listen in as i do my housework. i watched about 20 videos in an hour that it took me to clean my kitchen and earned basically 10 points for cleaning the kitchen LOL.

and the videos are actually interesting and VERY informative.

you also get swagpoints for leaving thorough comments under the video comments sections!

so it's pretty great actually...

and the games are great.

plus i see where you earn swagbucks for shopping online. we may do our kmart shopping there for xmas...its 2 swagbucks for every 1.00 spent. a pretty good deal...

Glad it's working out so well for you! As far as the time thing....it's 1AM EST when they switch over. Lots of people refer to those as "midnight bucks". They reset their clock (or whatever you want to call it) and so people easily get bucks for searching. Lots of people will win for searches two or three times if they do it right after the switchover. You're doing great for a newbie!!!
post #30 of 39
thanks! i'm really trying to average about 100 points per day...i figure if i can do that then i'm well on my way to being able to use my amazon cards.

i'm so upset i signed up for credit karma seperately and not via swagbucks...that was 90 points i missed out on. we're also really considering doing the disney movie club via swagbucks and thats 1225 points...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Work at Home Ideas
Mommysavers › Forums › Frugal/Simple Living › Work at Home Ideas › 8 Easy Ways to Earn Money with Swagbucks