I am not very good at being crafty, so I like really simple crafts that only take me five minutes. I just made all four ornaments in about 10 minutes because I had to stop the baby from eating dog food twice.
This 4-pack of clear glass ornaments is $4.99 at Michaels, they had smaller ones in larger packs if you are making more than four. I had every thing else and a 20% off coupon, so these gifts only cost $1 each! And this will make a great gift for Grandma from the grandkids!
What you will need:
- Clear glass ornaments
- Scrapbooking number stickers
- Paper towel
It is beyond simple to do:
1. Choose two colors for your ornament. (I do not recommend red and green because when they are mixed together they make brown.) I chose Red or Green with Gold.
2. Pour a good squeeze of each color in the glass ornament.
3. Place paper towel over the silver top so paint doesn't splatter every where. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds.
4. (Optional) Attach year stickers.