I will probably have two bags of kid clothes today. Ds has WAY too much in his drawers, a lot of which never gets worn. It's outta here.
31 Days, 31 Bags = A Decluttering Challenge - Page 6
- 11,830 Posts. Joined 7/2006
- Location: Small Town, MN
- Select All Posts By This User
Whew....all caught up!
1. My Clothes (1 bag to donate, 1 bag garbage (too holey, too stained, to old to donate))
2. His Clothes (1 bag to donate, 1 HUGE pile of jeans for the basement, 1/4 bag to toss)
3. & 4. Kids clothes (2 big tubs to the basement (for younger kids at some point), and 1/4 bag to donate)
5. Linen closet (1/2 bag of garbage, a few items for donation)
6. Bathroom - drawers & medicine cabinet (1/2 bag of garbage, & I found 3 socks) ???
7. Pantry (my pantry was pretty organized so I hit the cupboard next to it & my spice cabinet)