Have you tried Sweet Potato Fries yet? You can buy pre-made sweet potato fries in the freezer section, but they are so much cheaper to make at home, and it isn't hard at all. My kids love when we make a bunch of these for an afternoon snack.
Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
1 Sweet Potato per 2 people
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut into french fry shape.
- Spread on a baking sheet (I always use my Silpat!).
- Drizzle with olive oil. If you use a Silpat, you only have to use a tiny bit.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Broil the sweet potato fries for 5 minutes, then stir and broil another 5 minutes.
- As always when you use the broiler, you must watch them closely.