Making your own foaming soap is a super easy way to save on your household expenses. I can't believe how easy it was when I finally tried it. Here are three great reason to make your own foaming soap:
- It is SO much easier for kids to wash themselves with foaming soap.
- It will save you a LOT of money.
- Kids' hands get cleaner with foaming soap.
My own opinions of course, but if you look at the picture you can see how little of the body wash it took to make a full bottle of foaming soap. It's definitely a lot cheaper.
Here's how to DIY Foaming Soap
- Rinse and reuse a foaming soap bottle, such as Bath & Body Works.
- Add about an inch of hand soap, dish soap, body wash, etc to the bottle. Don't use anything with beads or lotion.
- Fill the bottle up the rest of the way with water and replace the lid.
- Save up to 90% on the cost of soap!