Target has the same ones Michaels does: 15 for $1.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Easter Basket Coloring Pictures Last post on 4/18/13 at 6:40am in Your Creative Side
- Easter Egg Lunch Last post on 3/22/13 at 9:13am in Your Creative Side
- Walgreens 50% off Easter including candy + Pics Last post on 4/2/13 at 5:06pm in What's In Store
- Did you buy anything on the Target Easter Clearance? Last post on 4/2/13 at 9:11am in Target
- What's for Easter Dinner 2013? Last post on 3/31/13 at 6:17pm in Kitchen Chatter
We discovered Duck Dynasty last fall and bought Season One to catch up. As with any good TV show, there are distinct characters that make it funny. In this case, it's the Robertson family - who...
This is the best, simple rattle for babies. The two bars make it easy to grasp, and it makes the perfect rattle sound when baby shakes it. Not so noisy that it's annoying or disruptive, but...
I LOVE cooking with canned fire-roasted tomatoes! They add a little something extra to every dish whether it be chili or spaghetti sauce. Before finding the Hunt's, I had to pay twice the price...
I tried it because there was a good deal at my local grocery store. My kids honestly aren't much of juice drinkers, but I am. I thought this would be a good beverage to try on my picky eaters. ...
I LOVE this product!!! I tried it for the first time because I LOVE iced tea but not the caffeine. I like juice but it's way too strong and sweet of a flavor to quench my thirst. This herbal...
Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt: FUN for Older Tweens/Teens - Page 2
DD did this last night. OMG! The bracelet glow sticks are too thick! They barely fit in the eggs. We decided that we either needed bigger eggs or we needed to use more of the glow sticks that you find at the dollar store that make a "globe". Those tubes are thinner. Several of the bracelet glow sticks broke - and even splattered - so the kids ended up just cutting some in half and rubbed the glow-stuff on the outside of the egg.
It was fun but by the time we got the eggs loaded, I was too tired to do some serious hiding. They looked good, though.
We used the glow bracelets from Target's Dollar Spot. We found that we had to twist them (wound them around our fingers in a spiral fashion) in order to fit inside the eggs. We just used regular-sized eggs.
I just wanted to let you all know that they do make glow in the dark mouth lights also. I am honestly not sure where you can get them or find them, but i do want to say that i thought the dollar tree or something like that sold them. I don't know, but as soon as i figure it out, i'll post it.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt: FUN for Older Tweens/Teens
- › GIVEAWAY: Kroger Buy 5, Save $5 Event + WIN a $25 Kroger Gift Card! 8 minutes ago
- › Do you go to car races? 39 minutes ago
- › I'm always looking for a deal on ______. 1 hour ago
- › Spin off: what UNfrugal things have you done this week 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Memorial Day Weekend Freebies, Deals and Activities 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › May Crop Game 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › May Crop Challenge 4 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › It's May...what are you reading this month? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › May Crop Challenge 1 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › May Crop Challenge 8 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Duck Dynasty: Season 1 by Kim
- › Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle by swishina
- › Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz by Annie's Mom
- › V8 Splash Berry Blend 64 oz (Pack of 8) by Annie's Mom
- › Tazo Tazo Iced Tea Passion 6 Bag (Pack Of 4) by Annie's Mom
- › Folgers Fresh Breaks Breakfast Blend Coffee, .85 Ounce (Pack of 8) by Kim
- › L'Oreal Evercreme Deep Nourish Masque 5.1 oz. (Pack of 6) by swishina
- › Manhattan Toy Skwish Classic by swishina
- › Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Orangetree by swishina
- › Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack... by swishina
- › First Once a Month Shopping Trip by JenM
- › The New Menu Plan - Once a Month Shopping by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update by JenM
- › Playdates on the Fly by Kim
- › The Stockpile by JenM
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -... by JenM