I've noticed a few of you have started making a summer bucket list. Care to share some of your maybe it will inspire some frugal fun for others!!!
Our bucket list so far
1. complete our photo alphabet for a Christmas project
2. hit a different park each week
3. One cheap theatre movie a month
4. Each kid gets to make dinner and pick the menu once a week
5. Make kites and attempt to fly them
6. Make mini carboard boats(think rigatta style) and attempt to float them in the small creak near our home
Thats a few things my kids have put on our list what are some things you have on your list?