- 3 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Easter Basket Coloring Pictures Last post on 4/18/13 at 6:40am in Your Creative Side
- Easter Egg Lunch Last post on 3/22/13 at 9:13am in Your Creative Side
- Christmas Treat & Kids Activity: Marshmallow Snowman Last post on 12/5/12 at 7:26pm in Desserts
- Fun Kids Activities: Count Down Until Christmas Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:06am in Your Creative Side
- Holiday Recipes: Snowman Snack for Kids Last post on 11/25/12 at 1:50pm in Kitchen Chatter
We discovered Duck Dynasty last fall and bought Season One to catch up. As with any good TV show, there are distinct characters that make it funny. In this case, it's the Robertson family - who...
This is the best, simple rattle for babies. The two bars make it easy to grasp, and it makes the perfect rattle sound when baby shakes it. Not so noisy that it's annoying or disruptive, but...
I LOVE cooking with canned fire-roasted tomatoes! They add a little something extra to every dish whether it be chili or spaghetti sauce. Before finding the Hunt's, I had to pay twice the price...
I tried it because there was a good deal at my local grocery store. My kids honestly aren't much of juice drinkers, but I am. I thought this would be a good beverage to try on my picky eaters. ...
I LOVE this product!!! I tried it for the first time because I LOVE iced tea but not the caffeine. I like juice but it's way too strong and sweet of a flavor to quench my thirst. This herbal...
Entertaining your toddler or preschooler on a budget - Page 4
My 2 yr old and I live in a small town where there is NOTHING to do, so we have to find things all the time to keep her entertained. Sometimes we'll do the little girl tea parties, or dance offs, or we'll make tutus that cost $8 at the most for all the fabrics. If she gets bored of that, we'll look in the fridge, freezer and cupboards for different foods to experiment with, so she can pretend to be a scientist. My daughters favorite thing to do is build a clubhouse out of sheets and pretend she is Cinderella in her castle. All fun and easy for both of us!
lately we have been in a carnival craze - we will host a carnival complete w/ ring toss - which is usually a round shaped tub toy that is like a "ring" over a case of propel water - cause that is what we drink...I have some sand buckets that we throw balls into and then some of our plastic cups we use to make a pyramid and throw the same balls from the sand buckets at the cups - to see if you can knock them down. I have also started scavenger hunting with my nieces - when we walk or even around the house.
I bought construction paper from the dollar store and have been making letter crafts with my 2 and a half when we are stuck at home. It helps him recognize the letters and learn the objects that start with the letters. We then put it on his bedroom wall for reinforcement and as decoration.
- Entertaining your toddler or preschooler on a budget
- › Did you buy a Powerball ticket? 19 minutes ago
- › "Being Busy is a Choice" 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › I draw that line at ____ (hygiene) 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Ginger Chocolate-Chip Bars 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › NEW Target Mobile Coupons and Shopkick Coupons Available 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Avocado Brownies 3 hours ago
- › Karen, this made me think of you! 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › What was their first word? 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Frugal Target Recipes: Easy Homemade Carolina Barbecue Sauce 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › What job would you be fired from? 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Duck Dynasty: Season 1 by Kim
- › Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle by swishina
- › Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz by Annie's Mom
- › V8 Splash Berry Blend 64 oz (Pack of 8) by Annie's Mom
- › Tazo Tazo Iced Tea Passion 6 Bag (Pack Of 4) by Annie's Mom
- › Folgers Fresh Breaks Breakfast Blend Coffee, .85 Ounce (Pack of 8) by Kim
- › L'Oreal Evercreme Deep Nourish Masque 5.1 oz. (Pack of 6) by swishina
- › Manhattan Toy Skwish Classic by swishina
- › Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Orangetree by swishina
- › Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack... by swishina
- › First Once a Month Shopping Trip by JenM
- › The New Menu Plan - Once a Month Shopping by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update by JenM
- › Playdates on the Fly by Kim
- › The Stockpile by JenM
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -... by JenM