When we travel we usually have to get two hotel rooms because there are 6 of us. We are traveling to FL this summer and I've been doing some research. I found that Holiday Inn Express has rooms that will sleep 6. That's going to save us a lot of money!
Related Forum Threads
- Week of 5/13.....what did you do this week to save money? Last post on 5/16/13 at 1:31pm in Spending Less and Saving More
- What is your best money saving tip? Last post on 5/8/13 at 9:19am in Welcome and Introductions
- Check out Savingstar to see if you can save some money Last post on 5/7/13 at 8:01am in Spending Less and Saving More
- Week of 5/6...what have you done this week that saved you money? Last post on 5/10/13 at 9:30pm in Spending Less and Saving More
- Do you ever save money on vacation by going off season? Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:02pm in Spending Less and Saving More
Mom's Savings Bonanza!
Edited on 2/7/12
- Save 1500 A YearEdited on 1/24/12
We discovered Duck Dynasty last fall and bought Season One to catch up. As with any good TV show, there are distinct characters that make it funny. In this case, it's the Robertson family - who...
This is the best, simple rattle for babies. The two bars make it easy to grasp, and it makes the perfect rattle sound when baby shakes it. Not so noisy that it's annoying or disruptive, but...
I LOVE cooking with canned fire-roasted tomatoes! They add a little something extra to every dish whether it be chili or spaghetti sauce. Before finding the Hunt's, I had to pay twice the price...
I tried it because there was a good deal at my local grocery store. My kids honestly aren't much of juice drinkers, but I am. I thought this would be a good beverage to try on my picky eaters. ...
I LOVE this product!!! I tried it for the first time because I LOVE iced tea but not the caffeine. I like juice but it's way too strong and sweet of a flavor to quench my thirst. This herbal...
- Save 1500 A Year
Hotel room that sleeps 6!
We are just the four of us, but both kids are tough to sleep with (both are like little octopi) so nobody wants to share a bed with either of them. We've stayed at some Hampton Inns with a pullout bed as the sofa. Otherwise we do the sleeping bag trick too. Or, those inflatable air mattresses are great.
It's funny that you posted this, because I was looking for hotels a few days ago and didn't realize they made you get two rooms if you had more than five people. My stepson will be here for the summer so we had to get two rooms. We got a Military discount so it wasn't that bad. Plus, I like the idea of having two rooms because it means I can spend more than five minutes in the shower.
- Hotel room that sleeps 6!
- › May Photo a Day Challenge: Favorite Color 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › I draw that line at ____ (hygiene) 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › what are you favorite current music groups or artist? 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Did you buy a Powerball ticket? 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Whats for dinner 5/17? 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › "Being Busy is a Choice" 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Ginger Chocolate-Chip Bars 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › NEW Target Mobile Coupons and Shopkick Coupons Available 7 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Avocado Brownies 8 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Karen, this made me think of you! 8 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Duck Dynasty: Season 1 by Kim
- › Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle by swishina
- › Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz by Annie's Mom
- › V8 Splash Berry Blend 64 oz (Pack of 8) by Annie's Mom
- › Tazo Tazo Iced Tea Passion 6 Bag (Pack Of 4) by Annie's Mom
- › Folgers Fresh Breaks Breakfast Blend Coffee, .85 Ounce (Pack of 8) by Kim
- › L'Oreal Evercreme Deep Nourish Masque 5.1 oz. (Pack of 6) by swishina
- › Manhattan Toy Skwish Classic by swishina
- › Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Orangetree by swishina
- › Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack... by swishina
- › First Once a Month Shopping Trip by JenM
- › The New Menu Plan - Once a Month Shopping by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update by JenM
- › Playdates on the Fly by Kim
- › The Stockpile by JenM
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -... by JenM