I found a sundress that I LOVED for only $2- with the tags still on it (retail $59.99) that I wore the heck out of a few years ago.
- topicThrift Storestagged by System, 6/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Thrift Store Gifts - What Would YOU Want? Last post on 2/24/14 at 4:16pm in Spending Less and Saving More
- Using thrift stores for kids' spring wardrobe needs - what will you be looking for? Last post on 3/27/14 at 5:48pm in Spending Less and Saving More
- Check Your Goodwill for Halloween Costumes (photos) Last post on 9/9/13 at 1:42pm in What's In Store
- Know your prices before shopping at consignment stores or thrift stores Last post on 8/27/13 at 10:04am in Money Saving Tips: Family
- Is there anything you won't buy from thrift stores/Goodwill because of the fear of bed bugs? Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:00pm in Chit-Chat
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products. I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal. When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1. ...
Sunsweet Ones has been a favorite snack of mine for awhile. I always liked the orange and lemon essence prunes. I never liked the regular ones but I thought I was give them a try. I really do...
So I totally LOVE the idea of apple sauce in pouches! We have been buying the GoGo Squeez Cinnamon Apple Sauce for awhile. The flavor is great, it's mess-free and perfect for lunches and...
My kids are 4 and 7. They are getting a little old for the whole "baby pool" thing. I didn't want to spend tons of money so I spent $8 on this basic slip-in-slide at Target. It's kind of a "get...
"Santa" got this toy for my two girls ages 3 and 6 (at the time) for Christmas. They both LOVE Doc McStuffins and it's different from the standard "kitchen sets" so we were excited about it. Six...
Best thrift store find ever?
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
That IS a good one. I was going to post my $10 bread machine find (but $5 wins the award).. It was brand new, in the box and all. I love it and use it all of the time. :)
I'd have to say the best find wasn't even mine. My brother got a $3 wood mail holder for his house and there was still some stuff in it including an unused walmart gift card with $50 on it. Oh btw my sister paid for the holder as a house warming gift so he didn't have to pay for that either.
Too many to count. A Step2 indoor/outdoor slide for $15 was one of my favorite deals. The kids played with it for years.
I recently got a real Louis Vuitton purse on the weekly auction, a suede Coach backpack for $14.99, a Michael Kors handbag for $4.99, and look at what I just got for my future nice today! It was half price day for toddler stuff, so these shoes were just $1.49:
- Best thrift store find ever?
- › Thought I'd seen it all (Wedding related) 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › My next project 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Totally free items that you can send away for or order online!! 6 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › LIMITED OFFER - "FREE" 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Cottage Cheese ideas. 7 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Tween Fashion choices 7 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › On YOUR birthday, have you ever sent your MOM a gift? (spin off to... 8 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Amazon - Lightshare™ NEW 16Inch 36LED Big Blossom Flower Bonsai... 9 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › $10 OFF TARGET COUPON 9 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › TARGET COUPON: 10% OFF STROLLER SYSTEM 9 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo, 12.6 Ounce... by Annie's Mom
- › Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes by Annie's Mom
- › GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches... by Annie's Mom
- › Banzai Soak N Splash Water Slide by Annie's Mom
- › Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center by Annie's Mom
- › Resolve Carpet Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Annie's Mom
- › SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Black and Silver by Annie's Mom
- › Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks Mixed Berry - 10 CT by swishina
- › Casabella Small Contour Sponge Waffle Texture (Pack of 24) by Williamcn
- › Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His... by tcomfortbl
- › Fun Way to Recycle Scrap Metal
- › 6 Tips on Getting Your Kid Their First Cell...
- › How to save on cost when moving home
- › Make Your Own Jewellery and Expand Your Brain...
- › Tips for the Perfect Dollhouse Bathroom
- › The Positive and Negative Effects of Sun...
- › 4 Reasons for You to Have a Bunk Bed
- › Online party dresses are a great wardrobe...
- › Own a beautiful home on the banks of Lake...
- › A LehengaCholi adds Elegance to your Wardrobe