- categoryMeat Seafood Poultrytagged by Kim, 8/12/14
Related Forum Threads
- How do you save money on meat? Last post on 3/23/14 at 7:07am in Money Saving Tips: Food
- Italian Meatballs - YUMMY! Last post on 6/4/13 at 1:43pm in Main Dishes
- what are lean sources of protein that don't cost much? Last post on 5/20/14 at 6:47am in Kitchen Chatter
- How to make sloppy joes? Last post on 5/21/13 at 3:49pm in Kitchen Chatter
- Ring Bologna Recipes Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:55pm in Main Dishes
We bought this for our then 6 year old daughter Christmas of 2013. She loves it and still plays with it. She likes recording memories and she loves the voice activated password (It totally works...
I bought this dress to fit our 18 inch American Girl Doll (shopping ahead for Christmas before all of the good stuff is sold out!). This dress costs $19 if you include the shipping. I thought...
Great Story! A little different from her other stories that I have read, but catchy. Has a dark element to the story but adds a twist to the usual. Plus it is based in Ireland which is always a...
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products. I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal. When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1. ...
Sunsweet Ones has been a favorite snack of mine for awhile. I always liked the orange and lemon essence prunes. I never liked the regular ones but I thought I was give them a try. I really do...
How do you get your burgers to stay together?
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
I never have problems with them falling apart, but what I hate when I make my own patties is how they end up so fat and don't fill up the bun. I heard if you press a hole (not all the way through) in the center that won't happen as much, but it doesn't seem to help me. I mostly use the premade frozen patties, but sometimes I like to mix something into the burgers, then I have to make my own.
I've learned to make them much thinner and bigger in diameter than I want them to be when finished, and putting a big dent/hole in the middle does help keep them from getting so thick in the middle.
- How do you get your burgers to stay together?
- › Christmas 2014......what deals have you scored so far? 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › October Category Freeze 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › What are things that you are required to pay but don't use? 5 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Homemade Birthday Cake Ideas 6 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Made some cornbread mix 7 hours ago
- › Anybody want to join me in starting our holiday cards ??? 7 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › World Card Making Day 7 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Got all my hair cut off again. 7 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › What have you done to save money this week? 10 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › We're downsizing but need help with budgeting 20 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Keepsake Box by Annie's Mom
- › Ebuddy ® Disney Frozen Elsa Sparkle Princess Dress for 18"... by Annie's Mom
- › Dark Witch (Cousins O'Dwyer) by Ellie Mae
- › Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo, 12.6 Ounce... by Annie's Mom
- › Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes by Annie's Mom
- › GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches... by Annie's Mom
- › Banzai Soak N Splash Water Slide by Annie's Mom
- › Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center by Annie's Mom
- › Resolve Carpet Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Annie's Mom
- › SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Black and Silver by Annie's Mom
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -...
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update
- › The Stockpile
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -...
- › The Who & What - 2013 Goals and...
- › Contest Terms and Conditions Mommy Me Time
- › Using Foursquare to Save