I would then show your admin skills but don't highlight too much advancement since they want someone who will be happy to stay in the same position for a very long time.
You can do a "skills resume" which lists all your skills and experience first, then at the bottom do a quick list of your experience. Here is an example of my skills resume. Keep in mind formatting is needed and I'd modify this resume depending on the application. A resume is just a foot in the door. You can clarify during the interview.
Street Address, City, MS 00000-0000
601-000-0000 or 000-000-0000
Objective: To excel in a position where I can apply my skills and experience in providing spectacular customer service in a team environment.
- General Office including data entry and database management, software programming and customization, developing flow procedures, dispatch, inside sales, supervision of personnel and departments, dictation, type 55+ words per minute, multi-line phone, Share Point, Excel, Word, Power Point, and more.
- Medical including front office medical reception and patient file management, medical terminology, emergency medical first responder, direct patient care, 1st aid and CPR certification (not current) and trainer, animal lab maintenance and experiment set-up, HazMat response, MSDS use, triage, search & rescue, and fire response.
- Retail including mens fine clothing, womens and children’s clothing, Gymboree / Macys / Dillards, kitchen wares, beauty supplies, floral, coffee and grocery.
- Accounting and bookkeeping including accounts payable / receivable, payroll, quarterly tax filing, cost accounting, invoicing, 10-key and banking. Quicken / Quickbooks / Peachtree / MS Money and others
- Purchasing and materials management including inventory counting, shipping, receiving, contract negotiations and compliance, and buying in the semiconductor industry for production and R&D. Includes document handling and control.
- Community outreach working directly with the public representing various government agencies.
- Non-profit organizations doing fundraising, membership and working closely with government agencies.
- Teaching / Training working directly with children or adults in elementary schools, pre-schools, and industry. Prepared and adapted training materials. Provided tutoring to learning disabled children and adults. Worked with blind children and adults.
- XXXXXXX ~ 2011
- WWWWWWWWWW ~ 2009 / 2010
- YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ~ 2000 and 2009
- RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ~ 2008 / 2009
- UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ~ 2004 to present
- CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ~ 2004 / 2005
- SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~ 2003 / 2004
- QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ ~ 2002 / 2003
- PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ~ 1999 / 2000 and 2008 to present
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~ 1989 to 1999
Employee Qualities: Dependable, professional, mature, energetic, detail-oriented, team player and multi-tasker. Have worked in government, non-profits, industrial, large corporation, small office and start-up companies.
Education: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH colleges.