Like if you know someone who never has money to do things, but you know they are wasting their money because they are not in a frugal living lifestyle and probably should be?
- topicFrugal Living
Related Forum Threads
- Are Americans getting fed up with frugality? Last post on Today at 2:44 pm in Spending Less and Saving More
- Frugal Living vs. Simple Living Last post on Today at 2:39 pm in Spending Less and Saving More
- 7 Habits of Frugal People Last post on Today at 3:06 pm in Money Matters
- What is your best money saving tip? Last post on 5/8/13 at 9:19am in Welcome and Introductions
- Saving Money on Beer and Wine Last post on 5/3/13 at 4:02pm in Spending Less and Saving More
The Who & What - 2013 Goals and Accountability
Edited on 1/3/13
- Using Foursquare to SaveEdited on 8/24/12
- If You Love To Eat OutEdited on 2/7/12
- Save Money Right at HomeEdited on 2/7/12
- saving-money-using-a-co-opEdited on 2/7/12
We discovered Duck Dynasty last fall and bought Season One to catch up. As with any good TV show, there are distinct characters that make it funny. In this case, it's the Robertson family - who...
This is the best, simple rattle for babies. The two bars make it easy to grasp, and it makes the perfect rattle sound when baby shakes it. Not so noisy that it's annoying or disruptive, but...
I LOVE cooking with canned fire-roasted tomatoes! They add a little something extra to every dish whether it be chili or spaghetti sauce. Before finding the Hunt's, I had to pay twice the price...
I tried it because there was a good deal at my local grocery store. My kids honestly aren't much of juice drinkers, but I am. I thought this would be a good beverage to try on my picky eaters. ...
I LOVE this product!!! I tried it for the first time because I LOVE iced tea but not the caffeine. I like juice but it's way too strong and sweet of a flavor to quench my thirst. This herbal...
Does it bother you when others are not "frugal living"?post #1 of 109/18/12 at 3:52pmThread Starterpost #2 of 109/18/12 at 4:13pmpost #3 of 109/18/12 at 4:25pmpost #4 of 109/18/12 at 4:51pmpost #5 of 109/18/12 at 4:52pmpost #6 of 109/18/12 at 5:39pmI tell them I'm not going to listen to them complain...
It doesn't bother me really unless it directly affects me (like my brother who bought my car and was making payments, but every time I tried to cash one of the checks the credit union would tell me to wait or it would bounce, or all us kids agree to pitch in for a gift for my parents but them one of them neglects to set aside the money for it and can't pitch in, but you're supposed to forget about the $2k guitar they just bought and bragged about it being "on sale").post #7 of 109/18/12 at 5:49pmpost #8 of 109/18/12 at 6:24pmpost #9 of 109/18/12 at 6:40pmpost #10 of 109/18/12 at 7:17pm
- Does it bother you when others are not "frugal living"?
- Using Foursquare to Save
Currently, there are 95 Active Users (8 Members and 87 Guests)
- › What is your favorite Prince song? 8 minutes ago
- › Cheap Crock Pot Recipes? 9 minutes ago
- › Awesome Yard Sale find 14 minutes ago
- › 7 Habits of Frugal People 23 minutes ago
- › How to make sloppy joes? 26 minutes ago
- › Target Online Clearance NEW Price Drop: Juniors Peplum Lace... 26 minutes ago
- › What one piece of advice would you give to a new mom? 28 minutes ago
- › Has anyone tried K cups from Aldi's? 34 minutes ago
- › S/O:What colors do you avoid in stores or wearing 34 minutes ago
- › My bathroom remodel pictures. 36 minutes ago
- › Duck Dynasty: Season 1 by Kim
- › Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle by swishina
- › Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz by Annie's Mom
- › V8 Splash Berry Blend 64 oz (Pack of 8) by Annie's Mom
- › Tazo Tazo Iced Tea Passion 6 Bag (Pack Of 4) by Annie's Mom
- › Folgers Fresh Breaks Breakfast Blend Coffee, .85 Ounce (Pack of 8) by Kim
- › L'Oreal Evercreme Deep Nourish Masque 5.1 oz. (Pack of 6) by swishina
- › Manhattan Toy Skwish Classic by swishina
- › Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Orangetree by swishina
- › Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack... by swishina
- › First Once a Month Shopping Trip by JenM
- › The New Menu Plan - Once a Month Shopping by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update by JenM
- › Playdates on the Fly by Kim
- › The Stockpile by JenM
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -... by JenM