Mommysavers › Forums › Frugal/Simple Living › Simple + Green Living › HELP! Getting burned popcorn smell out of the microwave...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HELP! Getting burned popcorn smell out of the microwave...

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
DD burned a bag of popcorn in the microwave this weekend. eek.gif I tried cleaning it with baking soda & lemon juice (and some water- heated for 3 mins then let it stand). It has dissipated but it is not gone.

Any tried and true methods out there? Please tell me someone has something that actually works!

frown.gif
post #2 of 4

Wad up some newspaper and wet it. Leave it in the microwave until the next time you want to use it. I don't know why it works, but it should.

post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post

Wad up some newspaper and wet it. Leave it in the microwave until the next time you want to use it. I don't know why it works, but it should.



I'll give anything a shot! I'm going to do it now as I won't be using the microwave the rest of the day (I don't think). Thanks Cookie2!
post #4 of 4

How to get rid of burned popcorn smell in the microwave

 

This tip totally works.  Good luck!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Simple + Green Living
Mommysavers › Forums › Frugal/Simple Living › Simple + Green Living › HELP! Getting burned popcorn smell out of the microwave...