Mommysavers › Forums › General Discussion › Entertainment › The Movie "Bad Grandpa"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Movie "Bad Grandpa" - Page 2

post #11 of 18

We haven't seen this yet, but I love the kid that plays the grandson, Jackson Nicoll!  He was in Fun Size, which was pretty funny, and we just saw him the other night on Ridiculousness and he was so funny!  And just adorable! 

post #12 of 18

We watched it this weekend (my husband, myself and my two boys ages 19 and 12).  I did cover my 12 year old's eyes a couple times.  I will say, however, that I agree that it was laugh out loud funny in parts.  I love the grandson.

post #13 of 18

Dh loved it.  No so much me.

post #14 of 18
My disclaimer is that I know absolutely nothing about this movie except that it got Awful reviews according to our local news that I tend to trust. If anything they are a little Less conservative than I am and They hated it, so I'm surprised it's getting a good thumbs up here.

I heard enough bad reviews that I have no interest in ever seeing it:D
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy8 View Post

My disclaimer is that I know absolutely nothing about this movie except that it got Awful reviews according to our local news that I tend to trust. If anything they are a little Less conservative than I am and They hated it, so I'm surprised it's getting a good thumbs up here.

I heard enough bad reviews that I have no interest in ever seeing it:D

I am with you on this one, I have no desire to see this movie and can't believe how many people really like it.
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happymom View Post

I am with you on this one, I have no desire to see this movie and can't believe how many people really like it.

I'll third. I have no desire to see this either, but I'm not a fan of crude humor most of the time. I would never dream of taking or showing it to children/
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliadam View Post


I'll third. I have no desire to see this either, but I'm not a fan of crude humor most of the time. I would never dream of taking or showing it to children/

I'd have to fourth this!

post #18 of 18

I hated this movie! I didn't find it funny at all ! I was sooooo appalled !!!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment
Mommysavers › Forums › General Discussion › Entertainment › The Movie "Bad Grandpa"