Mommysavers › Forums › Frugal/Simple Living › Work at Home Ideas › Mommysavers Networking Group › So for all you swagbucks people...(or wannabe swagbucks people!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So for all you swagbucks people...(or wannabe swagbucks people!!) - Page 2

post #11 of 27

Sweets88

 

=)

post #12 of 27

daffydo3

post #13 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1985 View Post

daffydo3

dang...you beat me by 13 seconds LOL

Team pink keeps pulling further ahead in 1st. Red is back in 4th....curses!!!
post #14 of 27
cormanang for 6sb until 9:30 ET

 

Ladies, don't forget you can also do BING everyday.  Once you reach  525 pts. you can redeem for 500 swagbucks that will count towards your goal as well. 

post #15 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkizz View Post

cormanang for 6sb until 9:30 ET



Ladies, don't forget you can also do BING everyday.  Once you reach  525 pts. you can redeem for 500 swagbucks that will count towards your goal as well. 

How do you do bing?
post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliadam View Post

How do you do bing?
@angelkizz
post #17 of 27

Look on SB for the Bing.com link. You do searches and get points that can be redeemed for giftcards including a code for 500 SB. It's nice to keep it for a day you won't be able to hit the goal. 

 

I moved up a level so I think it's 475 points for the code for the 500 SB. I'm at a level for every 3rd search you get a point and you can get 30 a day

post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by deemom View Post
 

Look on SB for the Bing.com link. You do searches and get points that can be redeemed for giftcards including a code for 500 SB. It's nice to keep it for a day you won't be able to hit the goal. 

 

I moved up a level so I think it's 475 points for the code for the 500 SB. I'm at a level for every 3rd search you get a point and you can get 30 a day

So, are the points more valuable than Swagbucks? Did you change your search engine?

post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by swishina View Post
 

So, are the points more valuable than Swagbucks? Did you change your search engine?

 

No, they are just another way to earn Swagbucks. I like to keep the code you get for a day that i can't make goal on my own. I haven't changed my search engine, I just bop over there and use it. 

post #20 of 27

If someone wants a link to the bing rewards

(hint hint)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mommysavers Networking Group
Mommysavers › Forums › Frugal/Simple Living › Work at Home Ideas › Mommysavers Networking Group › So for all you swagbucks people...(or wannabe swagbucks people!!)