- categoryMeat Seafood Poultrytagged by System, 4/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- How do you save money on meat? Last post on 3/23/14 at 7:07am in Money Saving Tips: Food
- Italian Meatballs - YUMMY! Last post on 6/4/13 at 1:43pm in Main Dishes
- what are lean sources of protein that don't cost much? Last post on 5/20/14 at 6:47am in Kitchen Chatter
- How to make sloppy joes? Last post on 5/21/13 at 3:49pm in Kitchen Chatter
- Ring Bologna Recipes Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:55pm in Main Dishes
We bought this for our then 6 year old daughter Christmas of 2013. She loves it and still plays with it. She likes recording memories and she loves the voice activated password (It totally works...
I bought this dress to fit our 18 inch American Girl Doll (shopping ahead for Christmas before all of the good stuff is sold out!). This dress costs $19 if you include the shipping. I thought...
Great Story! A little different from her other stories that I have read, but catchy. Has a dark element to the story but adds a twist to the usual. Plus it is based in Ireland which is always a...
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products. I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal. When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1. ...
Sunsweet Ones has been a favorite snack of mine for awhile. I always liked the orange and lemon essence prunes. I never liked the regular ones but I thought I was give them a try. I really do...
How do you cook ribs?
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
And yes, I agree with the Country Ribs. They're always the, best, and have the most meat on them.
I LOVE how you just sparked a new idea for me for dinner!!
Take 6 lbs. of ribs (I like country ribs,too), rub on some Lowery's seasoning salt (or the equivalent), rub on 5 cloves of minced garlic, Place in foil, cover with two green bell peppers chopped, two red bell peppers chopped, one onion chopped. Cover with another piece of foil and close ends together tightly. Place on a cookie sheet(to catch the grease). Place in oven heated to 350 degrees. Cook for 5-7 hours. Brush on your favorite bbq sauce the last thirty minutes of cooking. They're done when the meat falls off the bone. Serve without the peppers and onions. The flavors are infused into the meat.
I've even made these without sauce(my inlaws are allergic to tomatoes). Everyone raves about them.
Crock Pot Ribs
Season the ribs with LAWRY'S salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Cut the slab into sections of about 3 ribs each, then toss it in the crockpot.
Cook on high for about an hour, then switch it to low and cook it all day.
About 30 mins before it's time to eat, I take the ribs out of the crock, and I put them on a baking sheet (foil lined!) and brush them with BBQ sauce.
Put them in a hot oven, 400. Bake for about 7 mins on each side. To crisp the sauce.
I've made them this way a couple of times and they were really good!!!!
I have slaved over ribs every which way and I finally started buying the packaged ones they sell at WalMart. At my WalMart they sell two brands in the fresh meat section. One brand says "gluten-free" on the label. They are easy, easy, easy and falling off the bone tender. All I do is heat them up. And they taste much better than the homemade ones. Ribs are one of my "I really wanted to eat out but I'm cooking this" dinners.
- How do you cook ribs?
- › What do you think about this? 52 minutes ago
- › What do you do for Christmas breakfast? 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › THE wedding ring ... WWYD? 13 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › OMG 2 Bald Eagles are in my neighbor's tree!!!! 14 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Godspell, ever seen it? 14 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Are you or Have you REGIFTED? 15 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Best place to spend Christmas ... 15 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Anyone else go completely lazy on gifts? 19 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Got a new job! 19 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › FitBit or ... ? 20 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Keepsake Box by Annie's Mom
- › Ebuddy ® Disney Frozen Elsa Sparkle Princess Dress for 18"... by Annie's Mom
- › Dark Witch (Cousins O'Dwyer) by Ellie Mae
- › Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo, 12.6 Ounce... by Annie's Mom
- › Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes by Annie's Mom
- › GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches... by Annie's Mom
- › Banzai Soak N Splash Water Slide by Annie's Mom
- › Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center by Annie's Mom
- › Resolve Carpet Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Annie's Mom
- › SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Black and Silver by Annie's Mom
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -...
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update
- › The Stockpile
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -...
- › The Who & What - 2013 Goals and...
- › Contest Terms and Conditions Mommy Me Time
- › Using Foursquare to Save