- categoryMeat Seafood Poultrytagged by System, 4/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- How do you save money on meat? Last post on 3/23/14 at 7:07am in Money Saving Tips: Food
- Italian Meatballs - YUMMY! Last post on 6/4/13 at 1:43pm in Main Dishes
- what are lean sources of protein that don't cost much? Last post on 5/20/14 at 6:47am in Kitchen Chatter
- How to make sloppy joes? Last post on 5/21/13 at 3:49pm in Kitchen Chatter
- Ring Bologna Recipes Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:55pm in Main Dishes
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products. I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal. When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1. ...
Sunsweet Ones has been a favorite snack of mine for awhile. I always liked the orange and lemon essence prunes. I never liked the regular ones but I thought I was give them a try. I really do...
So I totally LOVE the idea of apple sauce in pouches! We have been buying the GoGo Squeez Cinnamon Apple Sauce for awhile. The flavor is great, it's mess-free and perfect for lunches and...
My kids are 4 and 7. They are getting a little old for the whole "baby pool" thing. I didn't want to spend tons of money so I spent $8 on this basic slip-in-slide at Target. It's kind of a "get...
"Santa" got this toy for my two girls ages 3 and 6 (at the time) for Christmas. They both LOVE Doc McStuffins and it's different from the standard "kitchen sets" so we were excited about it. Six...
How do you cook ribs?
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
And yes, I agree with the Country Ribs. They're always the, best, and have the most meat on them.
I LOVE how you just sparked a new idea for me for dinner!!
Take 6 lbs. of ribs (I like country ribs,too), rub on some Lowery's seasoning salt (or the equivalent), rub on 5 cloves of minced garlic, Place in foil, cover with two green bell peppers chopped, two red bell peppers chopped, one onion chopped. Cover with another piece of foil and close ends together tightly. Place on a cookie sheet(to catch the grease). Place in oven heated to 350 degrees. Cook for 5-7 hours. Brush on your favorite bbq sauce the last thirty minutes of cooking. They're done when the meat falls off the bone. Serve without the peppers and onions. The flavors are infused into the meat.
I've even made these without sauce(my inlaws are allergic to tomatoes). Everyone raves about them.
Crock Pot Ribs
Season the ribs with LAWRY'S salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Cut the slab into sections of about 3 ribs each, then toss it in the crockpot.
Cook on high for about an hour, then switch it to low and cook it all day.
About 30 mins before it's time to eat, I take the ribs out of the crock, and I put them on a baking sheet (foil lined!) and brush them with BBQ sauce.
Put them in a hot oven, 400. Bake for about 7 mins on each side. To crisp the sauce.
I've made them this way a couple of times and they were really good!!!!
I have slaved over ribs every which way and I finally started buying the packaged ones they sell at WalMart. At my WalMart they sell two brands in the fresh meat section. One brand says "gluten-free" on the label. They are easy, easy, easy and falling off the bone tender. All I do is heat them up. And they taste much better than the homemade ones. Ribs are one of my "I really wanted to eat out but I'm cooking this" dinners.
- How do you cook ribs?
- › Moms Searching for Real, legitimate ways of making money online, I... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Did you know your child can apply for college scholarships as early... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Keeping their room cleaning without the fighting 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › What have you done this week to save money.....7/21 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Preparing kids to share a room 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › My next project 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Kindle Freebie for Kids: The Girl Who Got Out of Bed ($8.99 Value) 5 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Favorite Photography Tips 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Amazon Abba Patio® 9 Ft Outdoor Patio Table Aluminum Umbrella $70 fs 15 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Hello Everyone! 15 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo, 12.6 Ounce... by Annie's Mom
- › Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes by Annie's Mom
- › GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches... by Annie's Mom
- › Banzai Soak N Splash Water Slide by Annie's Mom
- › Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center by Annie's Mom
- › Resolve Carpet Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Annie's Mom
- › SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Black and Silver by Annie's Mom
- › Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks Mixed Berry - 10 CT by swishina
- › Casabella Small Contour Sponge Waffle Texture (Pack of 24) by Williamcn
- › Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His... by tcomfortbl
- › Make Your Own Jewellery and Expand Your Brain...
- › Tips for the Perfect Dollhouse Bathroom
- › The Positive and Negative Effects of Sun...
- › 4 Reasons for You to Have a Bunk Bed
- › Online party dresses are a great wardrobe...
- › Own a beautiful home on the banks of Lake...
- › A LehengaCholi adds Elegance to your Wardrobe
- › The Financial Side to Preparing for a Big...
- › Top Reasons for Rising Popularity of...
- › Why Opt For Organic Baby Clothing?