Related Forum Threads
- Thrift Store Tablescapes Last post on 2/7/13 at 5:15am in Spending Less and Saving More
- Best Date Night Movie DVDs - Nominate your favorites! Last post on 1/24/13 at 5:52pm in Entertainment
- Date Night Dinners at Home: Question Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:47pm in Your Creative Side
- What to put in a date night movie gift basket? Last post on 12/22/12 at 5:03am in Your Creative Side
We bought this for our then 6 year old daughter Christmas of 2013. She loves it and still plays with it. She likes recording memories and she loves the voice activated password (It totally works...
I bought this dress to fit our 18 inch American Girl Doll (shopping ahead for Christmas before all of the good stuff is sold out!). This dress costs $19 if you include the shipping. I thought...
Great Story! A little different from her other stories that I have read, but catchy. Has a dark element to the story but adds a twist to the usual. Plus it is based in Ireland which is always a...
Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner are my favorite hair care products. I used to go with whatever I good find for a good deal. When I was younger I went with the cheap stuff for $1. ...
Sunsweet Ones has been a favorite snack of mine for awhile. I always liked the orange and lemon essence prunes. I never liked the regular ones but I thought I was give them a try. I really do...
Date your spouse for less! - Page 3
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
2)if you don't eat before...order an appitiser and share, and then get a dessert...also go to places with free bread...lol...it fills you up and you still get to spend time with your honey... the only problem is that it is not healthy!!! WHO CARES!
3) go to places where you don't have to tip-fazolies, or panara...(please post if you can think of anymore that are not like mcdonalds) once again not elegant but you do save money on not haveing gratuity!!!
4) see a movie during the day...it is much cheaper
Around here, Chipotle and BW3 are like that because you pick up the food at the counter, not have it delivered to your table.
We use our reward money on our cc to "purchase" gift cards to go out to dinner. Since we pay our bill in full each month, it's kind of like "free" money. Our favorite is the TGI Friday's which we can combine with their points reward system. This weekend for example, we are going to use our Friday's points to get DH a free entree and will use the gift card we earned with our Discover card to pay for my meal and drinks.
My FIL is babysitting so it's a free date night for us!
In good weather months, every weekend we get on our bikes & ride the bike trail. We bring our water bottles, camera, binoculars, cash. We stop at our usual spot by the duck pond for a rest, watch the ducks. Then we continue to the end where there is a wooded hiking trail, with view points. We might take photos of wildlife or just watch w/ the binoculars. On the way back, we stop at the yogurt stand for a couple frozen yogurts, then make our way home. Depending on the length of the hiking trail we take, we might be gone anywhere from 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- Date your spouse for less!
- › Got a new job! 53 minutes ago
- › Do you get a stocking? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone else go completely lazy on gifts? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › What are you putting on your Christmas list? 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › How do you put on your bra? 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › What do you do for Christmas breakfast? 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › How Much is Gas in Your Area? (Feb. 2014) 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Finished the nursing program! 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Custom humidor for dh 8 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Any Financial Goals for 2015? 9 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Keepsake Box by Annie's Mom
- › Ebuddy ® Disney Frozen Elsa Sparkle Princess Dress for 18"... by Annie's Mom
- › Dark Witch (Cousins O'Dwyer) by Ellie Mae
- › Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo, 12.6 Ounce... by Annie's Mom
- › Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes by Annie's Mom
- › GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches... by Annie's Mom
- › Banzai Soak N Splash Water Slide by Annie's Mom
- › Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center by Annie's Mom
- › Resolve Carpet Pet High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Annie's Mom
- › SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Black and Silver by Annie's Mom
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -...
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -...
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update
- › The Stockpile
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -...
- › The Who & What - 2013 Goals and...
- › Contest Terms and Conditions Mommy Me Time
- › Using Foursquare to Save