Related Forum Threads
- Thrift Store Tablescapes Last post on 2/7/13 at 5:15am in Spending Less and Saving More
- Best Date Night Movie DVDs - Nominate your favorites! Last post on 1/24/13 at 5:52pm in Entertainment
- Date Night Dinners at Home: Question Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:47pm in Your Creative Side
- Frugal Date Night: Create a "Restaurant" Night In Last post on 1/11/13 at 4:38am in Money Saving Tips: Entertainment and Leisure
I love this book, it is very powerful. I believe that they have a book for kids to read, I should really get a copy and have my 8 year old read it!
These are my new favorite spoons. I like spoons with a shallow bowl because otherwise it is hard for the baby to get all the food off of the spoon, or the bite is too big. These are just the right...
I definitely prefer this silicone baby feeder to the old mesh variety. The silicone is easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and chewy for the baby. The opening to get the food in is a little small,...
I really disliked these Yo' Drops for the following reasons: They taste gross They are incredibly expensive They have the same texture as Pop Rocks. Which is fine for Pop Rocks,...
Wreck It Ralph has become one of the favorite movies at our house, and not just for the kids. I've even enjoyed watching it multiple times over the past few months. It's clever, it's funny,...
Date your spouse for less! - Page 3
Mommysavers Deals of the Week
2)if you don't eat before...order an appitiser and share, and then get a dessert...also go to places with free bread...lol...it fills you up and you still get to spend time with your honey... the only problem is that it is not healthy!!! WHO CARES!
3) go to places where you don't have to tip-fazolies, or panara...(please post if you can think of anymore that are not like mcdonalds) once again not elegant but you do save money on not haveing gratuity!!!
4) see a movie during the day...it is much cheaper
Around here, Chipotle and BW3 are like that because you pick up the food at the counter, not have it delivered to your table.
We use our reward money on our cc to "purchase" gift cards to go out to dinner. Since we pay our bill in full each month, it's kind of like "free" money. Our favorite is the TGI Friday's which we can combine with their points reward system. This weekend for example, we are going to use our Friday's points to get DH a free entree and will use the gift card we earned with our Discover card to pay for my meal and drinks.
My FIL is babysitting so it's a free date night for us!
In good weather months, every weekend we get on our bikes & ride the bike trail. We bring our water bottles, camera, binoculars, cash. We stop at our usual spot by the duck pond for a rest, watch the ducks. Then we continue to the end where there is a wooded hiking trail, with view points. We might take photos of wildlife or just watch w/ the binoculars. On the way back, we stop at the yogurt stand for a couple frozen yogurts, then make our way home. Depending on the length of the hiking trail we take, we might be gone anywhere from 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- Date your spouse for less!
- › If you drink wine coolers 2 minutes ago
- › Court marshal asked mother who was breast feeding her baby to leave... 33 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner 12/9 40 minutes ago
- › Anyone ever boarded a cat? 41 minutes ago
- › Does this seem like a odd choice 41 minutes ago
- › Your favorite childhood Christmas Character 41 minutes ago
- › Fudge or Brownies 46 minutes ago
- › Pan set what kind do you have? Would you buy it again? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › need help, please :) 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Do your kids buy each other gifts? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His... by tcomfortbl
- › Gerber Graduates BPA Free 6 Pack Soft Bite Infant Spoon, Colors May... by swishina
- › [Award Winning] Kidsme Food Feeder (Large size) by swishina
- › Plum Kids Organic Yo' Drops Berry Blast, 5-Count (Pack of 8) by swishina
- › WRECK IT RALPH WRECK IT RALPH by swishina
- › Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Jumbo Pack, Size 2, 42 Count by swishina
- › Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Boy, Size 4, 26-Count by swishina
- › Duck Dynasty: Season 1 by Kim
- › Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle by swishina
- › Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz by Annie's Mom
- › Protecting your iPhone with insurance by simonhopes
- › A Look Into the Future: Five Amazing... by Tomclark
- › How to Find the Best Cyber Monday Online... by mandymorris
- › Winter Sun Protection for Your Baby by mandymorris
- › Dorm Room Gardens Save on College by AmandaGreene
- › DIY School Supplies by AmandaGreene
- › How to Get Kids off Their PC and other... by Kim
- › Saving Money When Buying Beauty Products by DLWright
- › Frugal Tips for Eating Out by Kim
- › Good Ideas for Making College an Option for... by austinmarks2