Related Forum Threads
- Thrift Store Tablescapes Last post on 2/7/13 at 5:15am in Spending Less and Saving More
- Best Date Night Movie DVDs - Nominate your favorites! Last post on 1/24/13 at 5:52pm in Entertainment
- Date Night Dinners at Home: Question Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:47pm in Your Creative Side
- Frugal Date Night: Create a "Restaurant" Night In Last post on 1/11/13 at 4:38am in Money Saving Tips: Entertainment and Leisure
We discovered Duck Dynasty last fall and bought Season One to catch up. As with any good TV show, there are distinct characters that make it funny. In this case, it's the Robertson family - who...
This is the best, simple rattle for babies. The two bars make it easy to grasp, and it makes the perfect rattle sound when baby shakes it. Not so noisy that it's annoying or disruptive, but...
I LOVE cooking with canned fire-roasted tomatoes! They add a little something extra to every dish whether it be chili or spaghetti sauce. Before finding the Hunt's, I had to pay twice the price...
I tried it because there was a good deal at my local grocery store. My kids honestly aren't much of juice drinkers, but I am. I thought this would be a good beverage to try on my picky eaters. ...
I LOVE this product!!! I tried it for the first time because I LOVE iced tea but not the caffeine. I like juice but it's way too strong and sweet of a flavor to quench my thirst. This herbal...
Date your spouse for less! - Page 3
2)if you don't eat before...order an appitiser and share, and then get a dessert...also go to places with free bread...lol...it fills you up and you still get to spend time with your honey... the only problem is that it is not healthy!!! WHO CARES!
3) go to places where you don't have to tip-fazolies, or panara...(please post if you can think of anymore that are not like mcdonalds) once again not elegant but you do save money on not haveing gratuity!!!
4) see a movie during the day...it is much cheaper
Around here, Chipotle and BW3 are like that because you pick up the food at the counter, not have it delivered to your table.
We use our reward money on our cc to "purchase" gift cards to go out to dinner. Since we pay our bill in full each month, it's kind of like "free" money. Our favorite is the TGI Friday's which we can combine with their points reward system. This weekend for example, we are going to use our Friday's points to get DH a free entree and will use the gift card we earned with our Discover card to pay for my meal and drinks.
My FIL is babysitting so it's a free date night for us!
In good weather months, every weekend we get on our bikes & ride the bike trail. We bring our water bottles, camera, binoculars, cash. We stop at our usual spot by the duck pond for a rest, watch the ducks. Then we continue to the end where there is a wooded hiking trail, with view points. We might take photos of wildlife or just watch w/ the binoculars. On the way back, we stop at the yogurt stand for a couple frozen yogurts, then make our way home. Depending on the length of the hiking trail we take, we might be gone anywhere from 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- Date your spouse for less!
- › Spin off: what UNfrugal things have you done this week 6 minutes ago
- › If you work do you get your outfits together 8 minutes ago
- › Depression Era Recipes 11 minutes ago
- › Simple Living Challenge - clean off a counter 11 minutes ago
- › Memorial Day Weekend In-Store Deals 12 minutes ago
- › Do you believe in ghosts? 12 minutes ago
- › Does anyone really make money off Avon besides the basic discounts... 14 minutes ago
- › S/O: how many skirts do you have 23 minutes ago
- › Week of 5/20....what have you done this week that saved money? 25 minutes ago
- › Why in the world would you paint the brick on your home 31 minutes ago
- › Duck Dynasty: Season 1 by Kim
- › Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Rattle by swishina
- › Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz by Annie's Mom
- › V8 Splash Berry Blend 64 oz (Pack of 8) by Annie's Mom
- › Tazo Tazo Iced Tea Passion 6 Bag (Pack Of 4) by Annie's Mom
- › Folgers Fresh Breaks Breakfast Blend Coffee, .85 Ounce (Pack of 8) by Kim
- › L'Oreal Evercreme Deep Nourish Masque 5.1 oz. (Pack of 6) by swishina
- › Manhattan Toy Skwish Classic by swishina
- › Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Orangetree by swishina
- › Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack... by swishina
- › First Once a Month Shopping Trip by JenM
- › The New Menu Plan - Once a Month Shopping by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/18/13 - Groceries - Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 2/4/13 - Groceries- Budget... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/28/13 (Tues Edition) -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday 1/21/13 - Grocery Trip -... by JenM
- › Meal Plan Monday - Groceries - Budget Update by JenM
- › Playdates on the Fly by Kim
- › The Stockpile by JenM
- › Monday Meal Plan - Weekend Grocery Trips -... by JenM