Think I found some ideas. Thought I would share.
Halloween Chex® Mix-bc website.
8 oz white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
4 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup candy corn
1/4 cup Betty Crocker® orange and black candy decors
1. In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
2. Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated. Stir in candy corn and decors.
3. Spread on waxed paper or foil until cool and chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.
Critter Crunch-bc website Think I might use this one for Thanksgiving
1 cup animal crackers
1 cup teddy bear-shaped chocolate or honey-flavored graham cracker
1 cup small pretzel twists
1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
1 cup candy-coated chocolate candies
10 colorful ice-cream cones , if desired
1. Mix all ingredients except ice-cream cones. Serve snack in cones.
2. Store in covered container.
Monster Munch_got this from the Oct. issue of Pilsbury. Checked on their website, it isnt on there yet, so no picture. Think this one is my favorite.
4 cups Chex cereal
4 cups popped pop secret microwave popcorn
1 cup honey roasted cashews
1 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup butter/marg.
6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup candy corn
In 4-qt microwavable bowl, mix cereal, popcorn, cashews and pumpkin seeds, set aside. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla uncovered on high for about 2 minutes or until mixture is boiling. Stirring after one minute, stir in pumpkin pie spice. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave 5-6 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after every minute. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up. Stir in candy corn. Store in airtight container.