With the weather turning cooler, are you looking for indoor activities to do with your kids? Then check out this list of free in-store crafts and activities for inspiration.
- AC Moore Stores: Celebrate with Crafts: Free Make & Takes-cupcake decorating and doodle yarn monster. Plus sign up to win great prizes. Saturday, October 1st 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Bank of America: Get free general admission to participating museums, zoos, science centers, botanical gardens and more on the first full weekend of every month just by presenting your Bank of America card.
- Bass Pro Shops: Red Zone Weekend Event: 11am-4pm Free Family Activities, 12-3pm Free Crafts. Plus, the 1st 100 kids to join in the Tailgating Game fun will score a FREE foam Football. Saturday, October 1st and Sunday, October 2nd.
- Guitar Center: Free Recording Workshop. Every Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Home Depot: Kids get to build a Fire Rescue Helicopter. Saturday, October 1st 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lake Shore Learning Store: Kids get to create a long-legged spider that hangs from a web. Saturday, October 1st 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Pottery Barn: Halloween Fashion Show: Kids can dress up in their favorite costume and enter the contest. Join in on fun activities and march in the Halloween parade after the show. Saturday, Otober 1st. Starts at 2:00 p.m.
- Target: Check for free museum events in a city near you (Ongoing dates)
- Walmart: Special in-store events - enter your zip code to see what is going on in your area.