Here’s this weekends list of free in-store crafts and activities you can take the kids to for some fun!
- AC Moore Stores: Make & Take Candy Making – Marbled Heart Pops Sunday, February 12th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Disney Store: Kids get to create a unique Valentine’s Day card. Saturday, February 11th 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- LakeShore Learning Store: Kids get to create a heart-shaped mailbox. Saturday, February 11th 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Lowe’s Build and Grow Clinic: Kids will get to create their own personalized Valentine’s Day cards. Saturday, February 11th 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Michaels: Free Make It-Take It Event – Kids can make a Valentine’s Day Memory Book with purchase of paper sack. Saturday, February 11th 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Michaels: Free Make It-Take It Event – Valentine’s Day Gift Workshop. Kids can explore their creativity with purchase of wood curly-q letter or frame. Sunday, February 12th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Michaels: Use this coupon to save 40% on regular priced items for the Make It-Take It events.
- Pottery Barn: Valentine’s Day Doll Tea Party - Kids will be able to get dressed up and bring their favorite doll or teddy bear for an afternoon of refreshments, stories and crafts. RSVP is required. Call your local store to reserve your spot. Saturday, February 11th at 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.