Are the kids complaining that they are bored and there is nothing to do? Then check out this list of free in-store crafts and activities for inspiration!
- AC Moore Stores: Make & Take: Pony Bead Name Keychain. Saturday, July 23rd 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- AC Moore Stores: Free Make & Take kids crafts on Wednesdays from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. all summer long.
- Blue Star Museums: Free admission to more than 1,000 museums to active duty military personnel and their families from Memorial Day, May 30, 2011, through Labor Day, September 5, 2011.
- Guitar Center: Free Recording Workshop. Every Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Lake Shore Learning Store: My Jazzy Journal: Kids create & decorate a journal to draw & write in. Saturday, July 23rd 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Lowe’s: Kids get to build wooden binoculars. Saturday, July 23rd 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Michaels: Passport to Fun FREE Make-It Take-It Event Mexico: Create your own Mexican Sun and Tissue Paper Flowers. Saturday, July 23rd 11:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Target: Check for free museum events in a city near you (Ongoing dates)
- Walmart: Special in-store events - enter your zip code to see what is going on in your area.