Are you looking for some warm, fun weekend activities to do with your kids? Here is a list of free in-store crafts and activities for some great inspiration!
- Bank of America: Get free general admission to participating museums, zoos, science centers, botanical gardens and more on the first full weekend of every month just by presenting your Bank of America card
- Bass Pro Shops: Santa’s Wonderland Events – (*Preview Night, Saturday, November 5th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) Otherwise: Free pictures with Santa 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Free crafts 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Free games & activities Open – Close and Free Santa Bandz 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday, November 6th
- Home Depot: Children can build and paint a picture frame for Veterans Day. Saturday, November 5th 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lake Shore Learning Store: Kids get to create a Thanksgiving themed place mat. Saturday, November 5th 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Michaels: Make It, Take It Event: Kids get to Upcycle–turning recycled materials into something great! Make-It Take-It with purchase of tote. Saturday, November 5th 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Michaels: Make It, Take It Yarn Event. Sunday, November 6th 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Pajama Party Story Time - Kids can put on their favorite pajamas and enjoy an evening filled with stories and fun sleepover games. Saturday, November 5th Starts at 6:00 p.m.
- Scholastic Store: Special Holiday Preview and Signing - See demos of the coolest and newest gift ideas and take advantage of FREE gift wrapping. While adults are shopping, kids can listen to holiday themed tales at storytime, featuring Oh What A Christmas! author Michael Garland! Saturday, November 5th Starts at 3:00 p.m.
- Toys R Us: Ultimate Kickoff To Christmas - kids can meet Geoffrey, Try out this season’s hottest toys and Create your own Holiday Wish List and Toys“R”Us will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation® for every Wish List created. Saturday, November 5th 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.