Did you know that H&M stores are finally offering shopping online at HM.com? Yay! I love shopping their Twin Cities stores, but I don’t always have the time to get there. Now I can shop in my PJs at home!
I first discovered H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) in Europe twenty years ago. If you’re not familiar with Swedish clothing retailer H&M, think of them as the IKEA of clothing. They’ve got the on-trend looks of other more expensive stores, but they don’t cost a lot. Their basic tees, tanks and sweaters are personal favorites of mine.
H&M Stores – Online Shopping Info.
- H&M Free Shipping kicks in on a $50 order – otherwise it’s $5.95
- Sign up for the H&M newsletter HERE to get a 20% off H&M coupon code for one item of your choice
- Shop their SALE section to find items as low as $1
- Some items that you won’t see in stores such as HOME DECOR are available online
- Check RetailMeNot for H&M coupon codes to use in-store and online
If you’ve never tried on clothing at H&M stores, I would say that some of their things run a tad bit on the small side. If you’re not sure what size to order, get the larger size.
View our recently posted H&M Coupon Codes and Deals.