If you’re into fashion, you probably LOVE Michael Kors. His timeless designs are flattering, sophisticated and never go out of style. However, they can be expensive. Frugal fashionistas like myself know how to find the good stuff for less. Here are just a few ways to snag that Michael Kors handbag, watch or shoes for less:
Where to Find Deals on Michael Kors Handbags, Watches and Accessories
- The Michael Kors Website has a “sale” section in their navigation bar. When you click on it, you’ll find deals on handbags, shoes, watches and accessories.
- Search for Michael Kors on Amazon.com. Two years ago, I identified the specific Michael Kors watch I wanted in their retail store at Mall of America. I ordered the same Michael Kors tortoise watch online when I got home and saved nearly $75. Did you know that Amazon even has a Michael Kors Outlet?
- Look for Michael Kors at TJ Maxx. My TJ Maxx store in Mankato, MN regularly has several styles of Michael Kors handbags on sale, some even end up on clearance. I’ve also seen shoes, jeans, tops and other Michael Kors items there as well.
- Shop the Michael Kors Outlet stores. Visit the Tanger Outlet website to find a store location near you.
- Have you heard of the flash sale site RueLaLa.com? Occasionally you’ll find deals on Michael Kors handbags, dresses, accessories and more.
- Save up to 45% on Michael Kors handbags at 6pm.com which is the online outlet for the popular website Zappos.com. They also have Michael Kors Shoes and Watches up to 70% off.