Target REDCard Review: Five Reasons Why It is my FAVORITE Card
- Take 5% off EVERY DAY – Yes, folks – take an ADDITIONAL 5% off on your Target purchases: Household products, Target clearance items, clothing, and yes - REDCard purchases are even valid on GROCERIES. Where else do you get a 5% discount on those? This savings is on top of what you already save with mobile coupons, discounts, and Cartwheel offers. On the bottom of your receipt it will tell you how much your REDCard has saved you during the course of the year, and if you’re a Target fan like me it REALLY adds up. This is my TOP reason why to have a REDCard.
- Free shipping at Target.com – Can’t find what you want in-store at Target? Your purchases made on Target.com ship for FREE. You also get your 5% discount online. Plus, most items are easily returned to the store if they don’t work out (there are a few exceptions).
- Easier, Extended Returns – If you make a purchase with your REDCard, you do not have to keep your receipt to make returns. The cashier will scan your card and the item to look up the transaction. Plus, REDCard holders have an 30 extra days to make returns. For me, it helps eliminate receipt/paper clutter.
- Money for Your School - Choose your kids’ elementary school, the neighborhood middle school or any other eligible K–12 school. Target will donate up to 1% of your REDCard purchases at Target stores in the U.S. and at Target.com.
- No Annual Fee – Whether you choose debit or credit, there is no annual fee for the Target REDCard. As long as you’re a responsible cardholder and are using it on things you’d normally purchase (yes, it’s tempting to spend more!) it will save you money in the long run.
Disclosure: This post contains my affiliate links. All opinions are my own.