Looking for a creative homemade gift? Or a way to use all the free photo print offers currently available? Do both with one of these photo craft ideas!
Head on over to Snapfish.com before 11/30 and use coupon code ISTOCK75 at checkout to receive 75 free 4×6 prints to get some prints to use on these projects!
1. Photo Message. Print pictures of your kids (or Grandma and Grandpa’s grandkids) with each letter of the recipient’s name. Put them in a frame from a discount store.
2. Photo Placemats. Kim had these placemats laminated at Kinko’s for $3/sq foot.
3. Photo Blocks. Individual photos, or some cut into puzzles make cute photo blocks and a great gift idea.
4. Calendar. This picture is of a photo calendar I ordered and dressed up, but you can find a blank calendar to add pictures to at an office supply store.
Here is another example Christy shared.
5. Acrylic Frames. I’ve seen acrylic frames, found at the dollar store and Walmart, used in several different photo gifts. You can glue a magnet on the back, decorate the frame, and give it as a magnetic frame. You can insert scrapbooking paper and/or a photo, and tie a ribbon around it. Attach a pad of post-it notes to the front, and clip a pen onto the ribbon. I have also seen these done with mini calendars (free mini calendar printable here).