These cute Easter Bunny Peeps Cupcakes are easy to make and look fabulous on your table for Easter dinner. Plus, kids love to help make them!
- Box cake mix and required ingredients
- 24 cupcake liners
- 24 marshmallow Peeps
- 24 toothpicks
- Green icing (I used Wilton Leaf Green Gel in white frosting)
- Wilton 10 Inch Featherweight Piping Bag and Coupler Set
- Wilton Decorating Tip #233
- Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs (or similar candy)
Bake cupcakes in liners according to package instructions. Cool. Push toothpick halfway into marshmallow Peeps candies, leaving half to anchor in cupcake. Pipe green frosting onto the cupcake using the #233 Wilton decorating tip. Insert toothpick in the center of cupcake. Place 2-3 candies onto the cupcake to look like Easter eggs.