- 1.5 lbs of hamburger meat
- 1 medium size sweet onion, chopped into chunks
- a can of kidney beans undrained
- a 28-oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (and a pinch)
- Salt to taste
- Brown hamburger meat and sweet onion together then add Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt. Cook thoroughly.
- Pour in crushed tomatoes and kidney beans, bring to boil
- Turn heat down and let simmer for at least 6 hours (or throw it in your crock pot on low)
I licked my bowl clean! Bon appetit!